|Posting date:||14 August 2019|
|Closing date:||13 September 2019|
|Location:||DY2 9LE, DY2 9LE|
|Company:||Advinia Health Care|
|Job reference:||Netherton/RGN/RMN/24/36 hours|
Advinia Healthcare is a private healthcare provider who currently have 37 Nursing and Residential homes across the UK!
Netherton Green is a 'good' CQC rated home in Dudley which provides long and short term Nursing and Residential care.
This role is for an RMN or an RGN and the hours can be between 24/36 hours per week on days.
Your duties as a Nurse will include:
- Leading, supervising and training the care/nursing team
- General Nursing duties-Wound care/monitoring vital signs/blood sugar level testing/drawing blood/IVs/admin of oxygen
- Communicating with Physicians and other health care practitioners to make sure you are all working together to deliver the best possible care.
- Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Ensuring the Resident is getting a nutritious diet, suitable for their needs
- Keeping precise, up to date records
- Maintaining the Clients dignity and respect at all times
Advinia will reward you with:
- Assistance with NMC pin renewal
- Competitive pay rates
- Free DBS check and uniform
- Assistance with Revalidation
- Refer a friend
- Skilled training with a qualified Nurse and fantastic opportunities for career development.
- Robust Continuing Professional Development
- £2000 bonus once the 6 month probationary period has been passed (direct applicants only-not Agency candidates)
Please get in touch with our Recruitment team today and become part of the Advinia family!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age