Part-time Pharmacist, Badby Park
|Posting date:||30 August 2019|
|Additional salary information:||£17.71|
|Closing date:||26 September 2019|
|Location:||Northampton, NN11 4NH|
An opportunity has arisen for a part-time Pharmacist at Badby Park, Northampton.
Badby Park provides specialist inpatient neurological rehabilitation and complex care for people with neurological illnesses, acquired brain and spinal cord injuries.
The role includes:
- Taking the lead in all medication ordering/stock checking/stock rotation for the site
- Liaising with medical staff within the home, to ensure that medication prescribed avoids contra-indication and is in line with NICE/best practice guidance and is value for money
- Monitoring staff compliance with Elysium Policy, in relation to medication dispensing
- Providing training to staff in relation to safe administration of medication, and policies in relation to TTO, self-administration, controlled drugs
- Actively contributing to the homes Senior Management Team and contribute to resident review meetings
- Supporting the home to develop local polices/procedures to relating to medication, in line with best practice guidance
- Taking responsibility for action against alerts relating to medication, ensuring that the site remains compliant
You will be:
- A qualified Pharmacist
This role is part time, 22.5 hours (flexible). Applications close on 26th August 2019.
What you will get
- £17.71 per hour
- 33 days annual leave (pro rata) – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care.
Each and every employee is valued and supported, as everyone has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is only with the dedication, passion and hard work from staff that excellent care programs that truly benefit the service users can be delivered.
With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.