|Posting date:||11 August 2019|
|Salary:||£55,000 to £65,000 per year|
|Closing date:||09 September 2019|
|Location:||London, NW1 8EH|
|Company:||Reed Talent Solutions|
Enterprise Architect - Central London - £55,000 - £65,000
Are you a Solutions or Domain Architect looking for a step up to Enterprise level Architecture? An organisation were people are at the forefront? An organisation who invest in their people?
We have the perfect opportunity for you. Our client exists to help people to live better, they do this by creating homes for people who struggle to afford a place to live, they provide care and support to thousands of people in the community and they are looking for an Enterprise Architect to join their team!
Reporting to the IT Programme Director, you will be responsible to playing a vital part in facilitating and supporting their strategy into operational execution, through the application of objective and unambiguous architecture governance. The role is responsible for the entirety of IT Architecture: the technology, data strategy and roadmaps with links to key business processes; and ensuring that delivery of these is under-pinned by effective governance and practice.
Working across the IT Directorate, this is a key position that combines a cross organisational view with operational and programme delivery needs. The role will help integrate business, application, data and technology architectures to create solutions that are cost effective, simplify our landscape, and are compliant with common standards ensuring that new solutions are well integrated and non-disruptive for users & customers.
This is an exciting opportunity join a rapidly-changing, passionate team, with the overall goal of delivering the Organisational vision. As the role grows, we want the post-holder to go beyond the technology teams, to become highly-knowledgeable about our organisation, and to aid in process improvement across the business.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Manage architecture governance forums to ensure the agreement and maintenance of the overall enterprise architecture.
- Responsible for the definition and the design of the technical architecture for the group.
- Working with IT teams to govern and implement the technical architecture.
- Definition of target architectures and roadmaps to ensure the most effective use of technology and digital services across the organisation whilst delivering desired business outcomes.
- Act as a design authority and provide an assurance role, ensuring all architecture activities and deliverables (in-house and external outsourced) are produced to a high quality and are consistent with existing standards, policies and strategies.
- Communicate requirements of any future technology needs, having dotted-line responsibility for project-specific IT architects (in-house, partners and suppliers)
- Within the IT Directorate and with wider organisational teams, develop technology strategies, roadmaps, and optimise existing technology platform architecture
- Represent architecture for the IT Directorate and communicate with the wider organisation
This is a not for profit company with the aim of providing good quality homes and helping people live better. If you feel like you have the skills and experience to excel at this position please click apply below and start your journey on the road to a more fulfilling career.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.