Nursery Assistants in Tolworth
|Posting date:||11 March 2020|
|Additional salary information:||£8.25 per hour + weekly pay + holiday pay + more|
|Closing date:||10 April 2020|
Are you an experienced nursery assistant looking for an exciting new opportunity? Bretsa can help you!
Bretsa is a specialist recruitment agency supplying temporary and permanent staff to nurseries across London. We are urgently seeking nursery assistants to work in and around Tolworth.
To apply for this temporary nursery assistant job through Bretsa, you must:
- Have at least 3 months experience working in a nursery with children aged 0-5 years, hold a Level 1 in Childcare OR hold a Level 2/3 in Health and Social Care
- Have an Enhanced DBS Check on the update service or be willing to get a new one with Bretsa
- Have a passion for childcare and safeguarding children
- Have knowledge on the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework (EYFS), safeguarding and ratios
All applicants will be pre-screened, interviewed, DBS and reference checked before being cleared for work.
In return for working with Bretsa, you will benefit from:
- Earning £7.50-8.25 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Having an option to be enrolled on a pension scheme
- Flexible working weeks
- Refer a friend scheme
- Excellent potential for permanent placements
- Free online safeguarding course
Are you interested in this Nursery Assistant position? Apply below now or continue browsing the Bretsa website for your perfect early years job.
Follow Bretsa on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for regular updates on temporary and permanent vacancies!