Relief Support Worker
|Posting date:||20 June 2019|
|Additional salary information:||£8.30 per hour|
|Closing date:||20 July 2019|
What we offer…
Creative Support also offers a wide range of training courses and this will be a perfect opportunity for those who are seeking to progress in the health and social care sector as we also offer the QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care level 3 – 5. As a support worker we will support your continuous development by providing accredited courses such as person centred planning, communication approaches and many more. Although previous experience in a similar role is more advantageous, we would like to encourage the people with the right values and passion to apply and work to make a difference.
Our range of benefits to ensure job satisfaction includes:
• Guaranteed Contracted Hours
• Free life assurance
• Pension with company contribution
• A range of employee discounts
Creative Support is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to delivering local high quality care through a well-established and supported local work force.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.