|Posting date:||07 June 2019|
|Additional salary information:||£37,570 to £43,772 pa|
|Closing date:||22 August 2019|
|Location:||Washington, NE37 2PU|
We are looking to recruit an outstanding fulltime, Band 7, Community Matron to one of our Sunderland community integrated teams in order to continue to develop the long term conditions agenda.
You will manage a caseload of patients with complex health and social care needs and work as part of a multidisciplinary team to ensure the patient has a comprehensive management plan. The aim will be to provide high quality patient centered care that encourages self-care, maintains independence, maximises quality of life, reduces avoidable hospital admissions and enables the patients to be cared for in the place of choice.
You will also provide clinical leadership to the integrated team in collaboration with the safe care lead and other senior practitioners.
You will possess the following
- 1st Level Nurse with significant post registration experience
- 1st Degree
- Advanced Clinical Skills
- Extended and Supplementary Prescriber, or on pathway
- Teaching qualification
- Experience within a community setting as a caseload holder or nurse practitioner in the management of patients with chronic or long-term conditions, or
- Experience with an acute setting as a specialist nurse or senior clinician (ward manager or equivalent)
- Evidence of on-going professional development, including independent nurse prescribing.
For an informal discussion please contact: Denise Slark on 0191 5128400 or 07500850431 or alternatively e-mail email@example.com