|Posting date:||18 May 2019|
|Salary:||£8.7 per hour|
|Closing date:||17 June 2019|
|Location:||Hitchin, SG5 4JH|
|Company:||Reed Talent Solutions|
We are excited to announce the launch of a brand new Luxury Care Home and Senior Village Brand, Baycroft, which will be opening its first service in the Summer of 2019. The brand, which is a part of One Housing, has been launched with the aim of developing homes and villages that are attuned to the individual needs of each resident, and a place where they are proud to call home. This flagship service will be a 75 bedded luxury home offering the highest levels of support to its residents through personalised Nursing and Dementia care. This is a unique opportunity that will allow you to take the lead and become involved in the early stages of this exciting new brand.
About the role:
Location: Fairfield Park, Hitchin
Pay rate: £8.70 per hour
Hours/shifts: Full Time / Part Time / Bank
You will be required to provide high quality care to all residents as directed and under the supervision of the Senior Carer and registered nurse. You will be assisting residents who are independent and only need a little help, to those residents with more complex needs. Providing personal care to all residents whilst promoting their individuality and dignity at all times. You will ensure their hygiene, mobility, physical comfort, eating and drinking needs are met when needed. Regularly undertaking observations of residents as determined in their care plans, as this will need to be followed at all times.
- Caring and compassionate
- Good level of IT skills and literacy
- Be highly organised and able to work to conflicting and challenging deadlines
- Able to demonstrate specific knowledge of clinical care
- Care home or caring experience
- Level 2 NVQ in Health and Social Care – desirable
Whats in it for you?
- 28 days annual leave
- Childcare Vouchers
- Refer a friend scheme - up to £300
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season Ticket Loans
- Study Leave
- Career Break after 3 years service
- Medicash Scheme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Paid DBS
- Ongoing Training and Development
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.