|Posting date:||26 August 2019|
|Closing date:||24 September 2019|
|Company:||Tarmac Trading Limited|
Are you an experienced QA Operative? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting for a QA Operative and we want to hear from you!
At Tarmac, we believe our people are our business. We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining our team as a QA Operative], you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free uniform and PPE
- Free parking
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice on a whole range of issues
- Training and development opportunities
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal QA Operative, you will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within a similar environment. You will also:
- Possess good communication skills and be numerate
- Ideally hold a mobile plant licence for diesel counterbalance
- Be a proficient communicator
- Be a good team player
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting in to our Site Manager, the successful QA Operative, will be responsible for focusing on the issues surrounding all quality aspects for the manufacture and production of concrete aggregate blocks at a site-based level, providing support to the site operational team as well as the central Quality Management team with the day to day QA/QC testing associated to aggregate block manufacture.
You will also take responsibility for:
- Reporting of data for quality purposes
- Testing of product
- Working with site teams to improve quality
- Continuous Improvement of performance standards
- Continuous improvement towards plant and production methods
- Good housekeeping
Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long-term future.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, we would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of QA Operative!