Nursery Practitioners in Gunnersbury
|Posting date:||09 August 2019|
|Additional salary information:||£9 per hour + weekly pay + holiday pay + more|
|Closing date:||08 September 2019|
Bretsa Early Years Recruitment are looking for enthusiastic, hard working and passionate individuals who have a strong interest in childcare to help us provide the highest quality staff cover to early years settings in and around Gunnersbury.
Bretsa can offer you:
- £9 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay (the more hours you work, the more you can earn)
- NEST pension
- Refer a friend scheme
- Flexibility with your working weeks – you can choose your own hours!
- Free online child safeguarding course
- Minimum of Level 3/NVQ 3 (or equivalent) in childcare/early years and be able to present the original certificate
- Ideally have placement experience
- Must have knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Must provide references to cover the last 2 years
- Enhanced DBS Check or be willing to undergo a new check with Bretsa
Interested? Apply now!
To find more vacancies like this one, please search the Bretsa website. Follow our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for updates!