|Posting date:||07 June 2019|
|Additional salary information:||£17,460 to £18,702 pa (plus R+R)|
|Closing date:||29 August 2019|
|Location:||HMP Wymott / HMP Garth, WN3 6PR|
HMP Wymott are currently looking to recruit a Social Care Support Worker to assist the nursing team in the provision of nursing care and support the delivery of activities of daily living such as personal care, communication and mobility to a specified group of patients within our care in a community setting.
What we offer
We offer a great package with inclusion in the following benefits to name but a few:
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Up to 6 weeks annual leave with the opportunity to purchase an additional 4 weeks annual leave
- Access to a Staff Health & Wellbeing Hub which offers advice, support and schemes including Occupational Health services which include self-referral access to medical assessment facilities, Physiotherapy and a Counselling Helpline service which can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Staff Salary Sacrifice Scheme including a Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- A to Z list of staff benefits and discounts
- Opportunities to join our Staff Champions and Staff Engagement Group
- Optional Annual Health Checks, Flu Vaccines and Healthy Lifestyle Initiatives
- Special leave provisions, including some over and above statutory entitlements
Please ensure that you read the Job Description which also includes the person specification before applying for this post.
For an informal chat or further information regarding this post please contact: Kirsty Whitson Fay on 01772 442046
If the advertised post requires a DBS check the successful candidate will incur the cost of the DBS check which will be taken in three equal monthly instalments from salary.
We advise that you complete and submit your application form as soon as possible, because should we experience a high level of interest in the post it may be closed early.
Any applicant who applies for a position online will be contacted thereafter using the email address provided upon login. Please ensure that after application you check your emails often to ensure that you do not miss any communications from Bridgewater Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.
Bridgewater is an equal opportunities employer:
We value and respect the diversity of our employees and aim to recruit a workforce that reflects our local communities, we therefore welcome applications from everyone with the necessary attributes for the job, irrespective of age, disability, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious belief or other personal circumstance. We are committed to improving the working lives of our employees and we have an active flexible working policy and welcome applications for job share and flexible working. An interview is guaranteed to any applicant with a disability who meets the essential criteria of the person specification. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the application process please contact the Recruiting Manager for this post.