Early Years Practitioners in Brentford
|Posting date:||08 November 2019|
|Additional salary information:||£7.83-9 per hour + weekly pay + flexible hours + more|
|Closing date:||07 December 2019|
Bretsa Early Years is a specialist recruitment agency supplying temporary nursery staff to nurseries across London. Our temp team work in a variety of nurseries on a day-to-day basis or in advance to cover sickness/absences, short term or long term cover around where you live.
We are currently seeking individuals who are proactive, have a passion for working with children and have an adaptable personality as you will be working in different nurseries. If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you!
Bretsa’s hourly rates are as follows:
- £7-8 per hour (unqualified)
- £8.25 per hour (Level 2)
- £9 per hour (Level 3)
We also offer the following benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Flexible working hours
- Free online child safeguarding course
- Refer a friend scheme
- Opportunities to develop experience
Like the idea of joining us so far? Please see our requirements below:
- Applicants must have a minimum 3 months experience working in a childcare setting, hold a Level 1 Childcare qualification or a Level 2/3 Health and Social Care qualification
- You must have an Enhanced DBS Check on the update service or be willing to get a new one with Bretsa
- You must provide references that cover the last 5 years
- It is essential that you have knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), safeguarding and ratios
- You must be willing to travel to different nurseries in and around your area and be happy to work on short notice
If you’re looking for flexible work to suit your lifestyle and enjoy working with children, then come join us at Bretsa – apply now!