|Posting date:||06 February 2019|
|Salary:||7.83 - 8.85 GBP per hour|
|Location:||Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, HU9 2BH|
|Company:||Barchester Healthcare Limited|
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Maintenance Assistant at a Barchester independent mental health hospital, you'll help to create the safe and attractive surroundings that will enable us to give our patients the quality care and support they deserve. It's important that our hospitals give the right first impression and that every area is always well-maintained. The role of Maintenance Assistant offers plenty of variety as you'll undertake a range of tasks to make sure our building and grounds are at their best all day, every day.
You'll need some experience of property maintenance to join us as a Maintenance Assistant. We'll also want to see a patient, caring nature and a genuine interest in our patients. As well as that, you should be reliable and ready to turn your hand to a range of tasks all focused on keeping the hospital maintained to the highest standards.
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
* Free learning and development
* Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
* A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
* Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme
If you'd like to use your maintenance and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you'd expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding place to be.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.