Unqualified Nursery Assistants
|Posting date:||07 September 2019|
|Additional salary information:||£7.83-8 per hour + weekly pay + holiday pay + pension scheme|
|Closing date:||07 October 2019|
Bretsa Early Years is a specialist recruitment agency supplying cover staff to various childcare settings in London. We are always looking to expand our team of temporary nursery staff.
We are looking for unqualified nursery assistants to work in Chiswick and other areas in South West London on a day-to-day basis. This is temporary work but individuals who are looking for full time work would benefit from joining Bretsa as there is a lot of work available!
As a nursery assistant working with Bretsa, you would earn between £7-8 per hour (depending on age).
Other benefits include:
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Free online child safeguarding course
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to gain more experience
- Refer a friend scheme
- Flexible work
All applicants will be invited to a face-to-face interview and will be reference checked.
- Have a minimum 3 months experience working in a childcare setting, Level 1 Childcare or Level 2/3 Health and Social Care qualification
- Hold an Enhanced DBS Check or be willing to undergo a new check
- All applicants must be willing to work on short notice (if neccessary)
- Be able to provide 5 year career history
If this nursery role appeals to you please do not hesitate - apply now!
Feel free to have a look on our website for more nursery positions!
£7.83-8 per hour + weekly pay + holiday pay + pension scheme