Level 3 Nursery Practitioner in Plumstead
|Posting date:||11 October 2019|
|Additional salary information:||£9.00 per hour + weekly pay + holiday pay + more|
|Closing date:||10 November 2019|
|Location:||Plumstead , SE18|
Do you have a Level 3 qualification in childcare? Are you looking for flexible work to suit you? If so, join our incredible South West London temp team!
Bretsa Early Years Recruitment are looking for enthusiastic, hard working and passionate individuals who have a strong interest in childcare to help us provide the highest quality staff cover to early years settings in and around Plumstead.
Working with Bretsa, you will be helping nurseries with cover, in the case of emergencies/sickness/absences, for short term, or even long term. This could mean we could call you on the day, a day or two before, or a few days/week in advance.
Bretsa can offer Level 3 Nursery Practitioners the following:
- £9 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay (the more hours you work, the more you can earn)
- NEST pension
- Refer a friend scheme (£100 voucher)
- Flexibility with your working weeks
- Free online child safeguarding course
- Opportunity to reach your potential and gain professional experience
- Minimum of Level 3/NVQ 3 (or equivalent) in childcare/early years and be able to present the original certificate
- Ideally have placement experience
- Must have knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), safeguarding and ratios
- Enhanced DBS Check or be willing to undergo a new check with Bretsa
If this sounds like you, apply now!
To find more vacancies like this one, please search the Bretsa website. Follow our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for updates!