Nursery Practitioners in Slade Green
|Posting date:||23 August 2019|
|Additional salary information:||£8.50 per hour plus additional benefits!|
|Closing date:||19 September 2019|
|Location:||Slade Green, DA8|
We here at Bretsa are currently recruiting experienced and qualified Level 2 Nursery Assistants for temporary assignments in early years settings in and around Slade Green. You must be hard working, available for flexible shift patterns, have sound knowledge in EYFS and have a real passion for childcare.
In return for your hard work Bretsa offers;
- £7-8.25 per hour for Unqualified and Qualified Nursery Assistants
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Pension scheme
- Excellent potential for permanent opportunities
- The chance to build your skills and gain experience of working in different early years settings in the Slade Green area.
The requirements are as follows -
- It is essential that you have a minimum of six months professional experience in an early years setting or a Level 2 childcare qualification or a Health & Social Care Level 2 or 3.
- You must also be familiar with the EYFS, Ofsted and nursery ratios.
- Applicants that apply to Bretsa must have an up to date DBS (formally known as a CRB) or be willing to undertake a new DBS check.
Feel free to check us out the Bretsa website for more roles like this and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for regular updates.