Operations Manager EOI - Chelmsford
|Posting date:||02 May 2023|
|Closing date:||31 May 2023|
|Location:||Chelmsford, CM2 0PP|
|Company:||Reed Talent Solutions|
Are you an experienced manager, adept at leading and developing teams?
Would you like to work in a role that makes a positive impact on people and their communities?
Consider the role of an Operations Manager at Reed in Partnership!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities.
This role will be on our Refugee Employability Programme, and will provide support for refugees to integrate into life here and build a sustainable and long-term future for themselves and their communities.
*Please Note, these roles are expressions of interest only at this point. We are currently working on a number of exciting opportunities within this area and are looking to build a pipeline of talent to allow us to work quickly upon contract award. We will be in a position to be able to begin the formal recruitment process in the coming weeks and we will be in touch to discuss the next steps of your expression of interest as soon as possible. *
What is the Job about?
The Operations Manager will be directly responsible for the effective performance of one or more contracts with multiple delivery sites. This includes ensuring that all actions are taken to deliver within budget and to agreed performance and quality standards.
The primary focus of the Operations Manager role is to lead, motivate and develop the team to meet the requirements of the programme and to continuously improve the service we provide. Your remit may involve some remote management as well as responsibility for the service delivery of supply chain partners.
What's in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary and great flexibility with your working schedule, we offer training, development and progression opportunities. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Required skills & experience
- Demonstrable success in the management of teams across multiple sites within the Welfare-to-Work or Training sector.
- You will ideally have experience of successfully managing voluntary participation programmes.
- Solid understanding of the design and implementation of complex operational processes across multiple teams.
- Experience of carrying out effective performance and development reviews, overseeing financial resources, driving continuous improvement and managing external relationships.
- High level of personal organisation and time management skills
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma in combination with GCSE English Language Grade B or above (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). If you do not possess this level of qualification you will be required to achieve a Level 2 in a Literacy Assessment conducted at interview stage.
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme