Emergency Department Staff Nurse
|Posting date:||08 February 2023|
|Additional salary information:||£27055.00 to £32934.00 a year pa pro rata|
|Closing date:||02 April 2023|
|Location:||Bristol, BS2 8HW|
Love Life? Love Emergency Nursing at University Hospitals Bristol and Weston (UHBW).
UHBW is a dynamic and thriving group of hospitals set in Bristol and Weston. As a tertiary cardiac centre we care for patients from across the South West of England and beyond. Join us and you will:
- Work in a busy city centre ED with a talented multi-disciplinary team
- Benefit from a Practice Development Nurse
- Gain opportunities for further training, research roles and promotion
- Work at an Award-winning Emergency Department (HSJ and BMJ) where wellbeing and your development is our priority
- Join a forward-thinking and innovative team - UHBW is the birthplace of the 'Patient Safety checklist'
If you are highly motivated, hard-working, and have an interest in emergency medicine and feel you would like to join our friendly talented team here at UHBW then this is the place for you.
Find out more about what it is like to work in our Bristol Emergency Department by watching our film (created pre-Covid): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEeQZ68MebA