Mechanic / LCV Automotive Technician - Edinburgh Airport
|Posting date:||04 March 2023|
|Closing date:||03 April 2023|
|Location:||Edinburgh, EH7 4AN|
Enterprise is excited to announce the opportunity for LCV Automotive Technicians to join our team in the UK. We are recruiting for Edinburgh Airport.
Fully Negotiable based on experience
Overtime rate paid at time and a quarter
5 Stage Training Program to gain Master Tech Status, to be completed in first year
25 days paid holidays a year + public holidays
Life Assurance - 3 x Salary
Short Term Disability
Our ‘promote from within policy’ means you can go as far as your talent will take you
Trained on a varied range of fleet and manufacturing brands
40hrs per week Monday -Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm with overtime opportunities
Training and Development
We offer ongoing support and development for all employees. As a technician you will get OEM Manufacturer training with a variety of manufacturing brands. You will also receive both in-house & External training courses for all our products/services for the Flexi Rent Fleet. As a Technician in the Enterprise business, you can progress to a Master tech via our 5 stage Technician progress map and will benefit from the rewards that come with this achievement.
Add an annual turnover of $23.9 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.8 million vehicles and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Enterprise Flex-E-Rent is its commercial vehicle rental division, providing services tailored to the needs of commercial vehicle hire customers from 28 locations across the UK and Ireland, while boasting one of the largest and most diverse commercial vehicle rental fleets. Join us as a LCV Automotive Technician at Edinburgh Airport and be one of the people driving our growth.
The Automotive Technician will be predominantly workshop based with mobile capability, taking care of general vehicle maintenance duties including MOT preparation, servicing, repairs, breakdowns, preventative maintenance inspection of both light and heavy vehicles.
- Carry out preventative maintenance inspections ensuring all vehicles are safe and road tested.
- Prepare all vehicles for MOT.
- Service and maintain all vehicles to the highest standard.
- Whenever called upon, attend breakdowns.
- The ability to work alone and manage your own time
- A full UK or EU driving licence with a maximum of 6 points- Class 2 preferred but not essential; training can be provided
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions
- NVQ level 3 in Engineering for Vehicle Maintenance and/or City & Guilds Level 3 in Motor Vehicle Engineering