Site Director Designate- Southampton area
13 January 2023
12 February 2023
Southampton, SO16 8AP
Apply for this job
Site Director Designate - Roadchef Motorway Services
Southampton / Hampshire area
Roadchef is the 3rd largest Motorway Service Area on the UK network and it's never been a more exciting time to be part of our
We are proud of our amazing People, our Culture and our Brands all are key to our continued growth and as a Site Director
Designate you will play a pivotal role in driving the continued success of our Company.
We are proud partners of McDonald’s, Costa, Leon, WHSmith, Spar, Days Inn hotels, Cornish Bakery and we also have our own catering
To be a Site Director Designate of a Motorway Service Area you must have the passion to inspire and engage your team through
coaching, inspirational leadership, encouragement and celebrate success with recognition that inspires and motivates your team.
You will also need to have commercial acumen, a drive for results and have a keen eye for detail to deliver your Sites yearly
You will be accountable for driving customer satisfaction metrics aligned to each of our brands, operational excellence and sales
performance across your Site.
Our ideal Site Director Designate has -
* A true People Leader with a proven track record of leading from the front
* A proven track record in delivering KPI’s with a flair for delivering breakthrough results, achieving goals even in the face of
challenges and setbacks
* Experience in coaching and developing an internal pipeline of talent while building the capability of the team
* A passion for conceiving ideas that challenge the status quo in the right way
* The ability to readily adopt and integrate best practises from others
* An ability to demonstrate that everyone has the potential to make a difference while ensuring we have a diverse and inclusive
* Experience of managing a diverse, complex business in either hospitality or retail in a stand alone business or Area level with
teams of 100+
Salary is £50,000 and our benefits Include:
* Roadchef Discount Card
* Benefits website- comprehensive discounts available
* Long Service awards
* 32 days holiday paid pro rata
* Fully expensed company car
* Axa Health Care
* Company Pension
* Life assurance
* Free parking
Our Selection process will be:
* 1st stage - Telephone interview with our Recruitment Manager
* 2nd stage - Face to face interview with our Area Director and HR Business partner
* 3rd stage - Assessment Centre - which will be held mid January 2023
Just a little bit about Roadchef:
As a Company we are proud to hold the Gold - Investors In People status and recognised as one of the top 25 Best Big Companies to
We are proud to be one of the leading Motorway Service Area operators in the UK, our mission is to "De-stress" and "Delight"
Britain's road users. Every year we have 52 million + visitors across our 30 sites, and our vision is To make Britain's roads a
safer and happier place by elevating the mood of every road user.
Roadchef is an equal opportunity employer and as such we believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our
success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills and welcome applications from all individuals.
Apply for this job