Customer Service Assistant
|Posting date:||04 January 2019|
|Salary:||Circa £16150 per annum pro rata GBP per year|
|Location:||Hull, East Yorkshire, HU1 3PW|
|Company:||Leeds Building Society|
Leeds Building Society is looking for a Customer Service Assistant to join our impressive network of branches.
- About the role The role of Customer Service Assistant is a critical role for our customers and holds a great deal of responsibility. You will assist daily in the opening of savings accounts for customers who are looking to save for that all important holiday, new car or perhaps even a wedding. In addition, you will be given training in order to refer customers who are looking to become first time home owners, or simply looking to move house.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this role?
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Good standard of numeracy and written/verbal communication skills.
- Basic PC Skills appropriate for a professional environment.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience within a financial services environment
Have you seen our benefits and rewards package?
- Annual salary & performance related bonus
- 23 days annual holiday & annual holiday purchase scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Exclusive colleague mortgage deals
- Annual volunteering day & long service awards Childcare voucher scheme
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Bus & train travel ticket loans & a Cycle Flex Scheme
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
What do you know about Leeds Building Society?
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and to buy their own home.
We've won a whole host of awards over the years including Best Companies accreditation, which reflects our continued commitment to colleagues and the customer service they provide to our members. We work hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and partner with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank – we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests. .
Interested in applying?
Click “Please Apply” below.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.